The members of HSS have at their disposal the Cruising harbours Andö och Getören. Andö is located about 42 nm west of Helsinki and Gertören 22 nm east of the capital. Both harbours are managed by the Harbour Committee of HSS.
Andö - The Inkoo Archipelago
Andö is located by by the olympic fairway, close to the Bågaskär island. You can moor at the jetty or buoy. The island has a sauna and BBQ grill. The harbour is well protected for all exept heavy eastern winds.
Andö - The Porvoo Archipelago
Getören is located south of Sipoo, in the Archipelago of Onas. The island is owned by HSS. A sauna and a cabin is at the diposal for all members.
The cruising harbours are managed by the members on a self-service basis.
- You should not leave any trash on the islands!
- The sauna has to be tidy and prepared for the guests arriving after you.
- Please ensure that there is enought water and firewood for your fellow members.
- We also help arriving yachts with the mooring.
- Please register your visit in the guest book.
- You need your own keys, supplied by the HSS office, at Liuskasaari, to get access to the sauna and the cabins.